Support ● Information ● Tips
Tio: It is a good practice to have a regular Backup Plan. Always keep copies of your files on another drive such as an external hard disk in case something happens to the originals.
Set up your backup
- Select the Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Backup > Add a drive, and then choose an external drive or network location for your backups.
- To change which files get backed up or how often backups happen, go to More options.
- Plan the Backup Schedule using above that matches your requirements
If you're missing an important file or folder, here's how to get it back:
- Type Restore files in the search box on the taskbar, and then select Restore your files with File History.
- Look for the file you need, then use the arrows to see all its versions.
- When you find the version you want, select Restore to save it in its original location.
- To save it in a different place, press and hold (or right-click) Restore, select Restore to, and then choose a new location.
|Precision Computers||Knowledge Base|