Support ● Information ● Tips
Webcams allow us to see and hear people on the other side of the world in real time and allow us to record personal footage videos. It takes just a few minutes to install a webcam onto your computer.
- Switch on the Computer and wait for It to Boot into Windows.
- Connect the Webcam to your computer via an available USB port.
- Wait for your computer to detect the webcam. Windows should automatically detect a new device and automatically install the device driver. Once the driver is installed the Webcam should be ready to use.
- Some Webcams will come with proprietary software and application programs that you can install through the download link or the disc provided by the manufacturer.
- Your Webcam may be mountable on the monitor via a clip or stand.
|Precision Computers||Knowledge Base|