Support ● Information ● Tips
Please ensure that your Desktop or Notebook as Bluetooth capabilities. Most laptops already have this as a built in feature while in case of desktop pc you would need to purchase and install a Bluetooth Transceiver. Once the Bluetooth feature is installed / enabled - please follow the steps below:
- Open the Start menu. You can do so either by clicking the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen on your computer's keyboard.
- Click on Settings Icon near the bottom-left corner of the Start window.
- Click Devices near the middle of the page.
- Click Bluetooth and Other Devices on the left side of the page.
- Click the switch beneath the "Bluetooth" heading. Doing so will enable Bluetooth on your Windows 10 computer.
- Turn on your mouse. To do so, you'll need to locate the "On/Off" switch, which is typically found on the underside of the mouse, and slide it to the "On" position. If your mouse uses batteries, make sure they are installed.
- Press the 'Pairing' button on your mouse. Some bluetooth mouse have a pairing button that must be pressed after the mouse is powered on before it will be visible to the computer. Once the Mouse's Name Appears, Click the mouse's name, then click PAIR This will add your mouse to your computer's Devices list, and you'll be able to use it
|Precision Computers||Knowledge Base|