- Log into your Search Console – in the search analytics reports you can see the most popular pages that are driving your search traffic.
- When you click on a page you want to improve, Googe will show you a list of keywords that drive clicks and impressions to your site.
- You can even download a CSV file that contains each of those keywords.
- Integrate those keywords into your web page so the text flows, rewriting the page using the keywords is suggested.
- Include the keywords in your meta tags – by adding your main keywords within your title and meta description it will help increase your click through rate and rankings.
- Submit the page to Google – once you have updated your page, submit it to Google Search Console.
- Within a few weeks, you should notice an increase in search traffic.
Increase Search Traffic Using Google Search Console Print
Modified on: Sat, 2 Sep, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.